About This Class
DVClass.com offers the most widely accepted online classes in the nation. The purpose
of the class is to educate the participant about issues related to domestic assault
of women and children and to ultimately reduce violence as well as create the safest
possible family environment.
What Will Participants Learn:
- What is domestic violence?
- Understand the cycle of violence and how to stop it
- How to effectively communicate feelings and needs
- Empathy and emotional sensitively towards others
- Skills in Stress Management
- Why victims continue to stay in the relationship
- Legal issues associated with DV
- How to keep safe
- The effect DV has on self and others
- Stopping the cycle of violence
Click here for a detailed syllabus.
Certificate of Completion Awarded
Every court and legal entity that has requested you take this class will require
a certificate of completion. We will issue your certificate upon successful completion
of our class. An original signed copy will be mailed for free, an instant downloadable
version is also available upon request. Expedited shipping is also available.
Guarantee and Disclaimer
DVClass.com is not a substitute for medical or psychological advice or counseling.
This is an educational class only. Some states will not allow domestic violence
classes to be taken online. It is your responsibility to confirm with the judge
or court as to whether this distance learning program will be acceptable for your
personal or state requirements.